News & Events
These special music events are held in a grand, intimate setting in Pacifica’s legendary Castle with spectacular views of the coast. Each event includes refreshments and wine unless noted otherwise.
Saturday salons: gather at 6 PM, music begins at 7 PM
Sunday salons: gather at 4 PM, music begins at 5 PM
- Castle music salons are for adults only.
- To protect the original wood floors, high spike heels are not permitted. Slippers will be provided if necessary.
- No outside food or drink, or pets are permitted.
- The Castle is a non-smoking property.
Arriving at the castle
900 Mirador Terrace in Pacifica’s Sharp Park
Many of our guests have voiced concerns about arriving at the Castle using GPS navigation (that typically routes visitors up a very steep hill with poor traction). To avoid the hill on your approach to the Castle, follow these directions from Paloma Exit from Highway 1:
- Head east on Paloma Ave.
- Make a right on Mirador Terrace
- Make an immediate left on Carmel Avenue
- Turn right at Vallejo Terrace
- Turn right onto San Pablo Terrace. The Castle will be directly ahead of you.
Limited parking is available on the street and in the parking lot on the right as you approach the Castle on San Pablo Terrace.
If you’d like to receive email updates, please join our mailing list.