All Hallows Eve Ritual & Ceremony Saturday, October 28
Join us at the Castle for an All Hallows Eve Ritual & Ceremony.
Costumes welcome. Refreshments & wine will be served.
About this event
Halloween is a sacred time to honor ancestors and communicate with spirits.
In celebration of this magical time, a captivating ceremony enacting its mystical message will be presented. A heartwarming meditation to connect to departed loved ones will follow.
- Halloween is also for merrymaking:
- Delight in the castle’s spooky ambiance
- Spot a wandering, friendly ghost
- Dress in your Hallowe’en finery!
June Ahern, author and producer of the event, is an accomplished psychic medium and has authored four books: How to Talk With Spirits; Séances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts; The Timeless Counselor; and The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading. She’s featured as a paranormal investigator in a TV series, The Haunted Bay, on Amazon Prime and YouTube.
- Adults only. No outside food or drink, spiked heels, or pets are permitted. The Castle is a non-smoking property.
- Limited parking. To avoid the steep hill (Mirador Terrace), take left on Carmel, right on Vallejo and veer right onto San Pablo Terrace